Our Government Client requires Deployment Technician for a 3-month contract with extension option at their location in Canberra.
This position will configure software packages for deployment within Microsoft (MS) System Centre
Configuration Manager (SCCM) and provide ongoing administration within all SCCM environments.
It will also provide technical support and advice on MS SCCM deployments and client related issues.
- Deliver packaged software and security patches, utilising MS SCCM
- Provide high level solutions, including managing and documenting third level problem resolution.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of process documentation, along with their implementation.
- Provide reports to management and clients as required.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following professional/technical skills and knowledge:
- Skills in Visual Basic Scripting and/or PowerShell in a large, complex Microsoft SCCM Environment.
- Sound organisational skills, including the ability to effectively self-manage and prioritise competing tasks and demands within a flexible team environment, to meet strict deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills to resolve immediate problems for customers,
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 196173
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.