Data Warehousing Developer
- Initial 6 month contract + extensions
- Seeking experience with ETL and BI tools
- Enterprise client and Perth CBD location
About the Company
Our client, an industry leader, looking for an experienced Data Warehousing Developer to join their high performing team. This is an initial 6 month contract with opportunity to extend further.
To be successful in this role, you must have held a similar position where you had experience in an enterprise level organisation.
- Microsoft Platform knowledge on Azure, Power BI, SQL Server, the Microsoft BI and hybrid/cloud stack and offering
- Business Intelligence design and implementation using Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
- Demonstrated SQL Server experience
- SSAS tabular data model design, optimisation and query using DAX
- SSIS design and development of ETL workflows, SSIS automation
- Azure Databricks and Azure Data Factory experience highly desirable
- Client engagement including prototype reviews and requirements gathering
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 214793)