Our client, one of Federal Government is seeking Database Administrator-PostgreSQL for an initial 12 + 24-month contract based in Melbourne or Canberra.
The role is required to lead the design and build of the PostgreSQL solution supporting Deployment. You will be required in the Design and Build of highly available PostgreSQL environments to support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solution.
To be successful you will be required:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience as a DBA working in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience as an Infrastructure/Database Designer including High Availability Database Designs
- Experience in designing, building and managing multi-site PostgreSQL solutions
- Demonstrated experience in PostgreSQL design and deployments
- Experience designing and building HA Database platforms to support critical business systems
- Experience working with Containerised environments, preferably Redhat Openshift
- Well-developed communication skills with an ability to mentor existing DBA's
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains for automation and deployment
Please note: Applicants must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #202673