- Initial 3-month contract based in the Perth CBD
- Opportunity to work with health sector
- Design and development of datasets using Microsoft Power BI
Our client is a health service company that is ranked as an industry leader in health sector. This role is an initial 3-month contract based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who possesses proven experience in the data modelling & dimension modelling within Power BI.
- Design and develop Power BI data model/dataset using Oracle Discoverer connector
- Data modelling & Dimension modelling within Power BI
- Implement business intelligence analytics to help identify potentially fraudulent activities on the systems
- Manage workspace and app workspace in Power BI Service.
- Development of DAX queries and functions in PowerBI
- Design, development, and implementation of innovative and interactive data visualisations
Skills & experience
- Proficient in Data model, dataset design and implementation, Dimension modelling
- Proficient in M Query, data Analysis Expression (DAX) and functions
- Manage Power BI security model (e.g., Row-level security)
- Strong Oracle, SQL skills for querying and transforming datasets
- Ingest data from various data sources such as corporate data warehouse (Oracle) and Excel files.
- Publish reports, manage workspace and app workspace to Power BI Service.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 239303)