Our client a Global leader in their field and is a progressive and highly regarded Australian organisation. It is currently looking for a Cyber Security Manager to join its IT security team.
Working within a global organisation as part of a multi-disciplined team, you will be charged with implementing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences while keeping information owners apprised of increasing cyber security threats.
- Provide authoritative expertise and advice across a range of national and international standards and information security best practices.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on potential threats, trends and relevant events that may threaten the organisation's IT risk position
- Manage all information security incidents, including investigation, reporting and recommendations for improvement of controls
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a related IT discipline.
- Applicable certifications (e.g. CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, CEH, OSCP)
- ITIL certification or experience of working within an ITIL oriented organisation.
- Minimum of 10 years commercial experience in Information Technology, with at least 5 years specialising in Information security.
- Exposure to industry standard security frameworks (e.g. HIPAA, ISO, PCI DSS, NIST)
- Significant hands-on experience undertaking application & infrastructure penetration testing.
- Experience in mobile Apps and cloud-based security assessments and penetration testing.
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning tools including Nessus and QualysGuard.
- Proven track record and ability in leading technical staff, using wide-ranging skills (including planning, organising and interpersonal skills).
- Experience developing an information security strategy and promoting policies, standards and guidelines within a complex, group environment.
- Experience in implementing a standards-based Information Security Management Systems.
- Significant knowledge of online eCommerce security systems and technologies.
- Proven track record in analysing complex technical situations, articulating technical security issues and associated risks, making recommendations, influencing outcomes, decision making and ensuring successful delivery.
- A strong technical knowledge and security principles including regulatory, legislative and industry practices gained through practical experience and professional qualifications
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to challenge and debate at the highest levels from the board through to suppliers
This role is offering an above market remuneration and an enviable work environment within a team that is close knit and well supported by management.
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Aparna on 94094881 for a detailed and confidential discussion