Our Federal Government Client is seeking an exceptional Cyber Security Assessor for a long-term contracting opportunity with potential extensions. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing requirements to meeting the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Architecture and other cloud-based design documentation
- Providing advice on recommended mitigations to address security risks and compliance deficiencies
- Providing requirements to meeting the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure
- Providing professional and comprehensive responses to requests for advice on security mitigations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong experience in the development and delivery of security business requirements that meet security compliance, guidance and/or risk-based needs
- Experience in the verification and validation of end solutions meeting security business needs
- Previously demonstratable experience in the design, delivery, and support of cloud environments and identity & access management solutions (e.g. Azure, aws, google) including secure integration with on premise infrastructure
- Experience in the development of security-supporting policies, procedures, standards and guidelines is desirable
- Cloud security architecture experience is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government NV1 Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199828
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.