About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Cyber Program Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of range of program activities on the implementation of the Cyber Uplift Program to ensure the delivery of business systems to support the current and future needs of the business.
You will manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple project streams requiring high level of project direction and integration within the Cyber domain. You will deliver cyber security related applications in complex and tightly integrated end-to-end solutions, in an evolving business environment with changing priorities
- Develop and maintain the overall Cyber Uplift Program of Work
- Control systems design and project planning activities
- Manage the program including the day-to-day oversight of Program delivery
- Assist with the Program integration and inter-dependencies
- Manage the Cyber Uplift Program Project Plan
- Manage project integration activities
- Liaise with Business Process Owners, Functional Leads, Sponsors, Program Steering Committee members and other key stakeholders
- Work with vendors for liaison and service delivery
- Align existing fragmented program management activities
- Maintain accurate program costing and progress reports
- Manage the delivery of work in a matrixed environment
- Previous experience as a Program Manager on a Cyber program
- Proven program management experience of multiple, complex IT programs including, planning, controlling and implementation of large IT projects and demonstrated ability to establish and adhere to strict project timeframes.
- Demonstrated successful experience in the delivery Cyber solutions and major programs, which have a major impact on the direction or business outcomes of large and complex enterprise IT environment
- Proven ability to develop project briefs, Business Cases, project plans and proposals etc
- Proven written and oral communication skills and demonstrated effective sponsor/stakeholder liaison
- Demonstrated experience in the development of contemporary applications through the application of architecture concepts, technologies and methodologies.
- Proven experience in vendor management
- Highly developed leadership, strategic analysis, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong financial literacy skills and demonstrated capacity to forecast and manage project budgets
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Friday 12 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 196333
Please click the apply button