The right candidate would have adequate knowledge of web delivery tools and proven ability to complete the full training cycle (i.e. assess needs, plan, work with cloud service providers to deliver training, coordinate, monitor and evaluate). The role will also demand advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments, experience with e-learning platforms and strong communication skills. The role will benefit from hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who loves interacting with people at all levels of the organisation to effectively communicate training offerings. A positive attitude and being able to leverage the available resources to ensure employees can easily access these offerings is highly desirable.
The successful candidate;
- Will coordinate with various areas to develop and undertake training requirements assessments.
- Provide support to external training providers in planning, scheduling and delivering training courses.
- Will create and manage a cloud training schedule.
- Will have experience using collaboration tools to host and deliver training events.
- Assist customers in accessing appropriate cloud training offerings.
- Gather feedback about training needs of customers.
- Communicate training events and offerings to customers through relevant communication channels.
- Maintain accurate data and provide reports around all aspects of cloud training and service offerings.
- The candidate will possess proven experience as a training coordinator, with the ability to multi-task, work across teams and interact professionally across all areas of the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Training coordinator experience in I.T.
- Detail focused even while under pressure
- Customer outcomes focused
- Proficiency with web and video tools, e-learning platforms as well as MS Office, MS Excel, etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 207605
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.