Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking a Cloud Solution Design Engineer for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Development & Enhancement of hybrid cloud and on-premises platform
- Ensuring cloud solution design is aligned to cyber security overlay and compliance with Essential 8
- Participating and managing assigned work using DevOps and Agile methodology
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing "as a service" capabilities
- Proven experience across ICT systems and environments including mobility platforms
- Proven background in delivering and integration of complex ICT systems
- Solid background in delivering "as a service" using Azure, AWS, Office 365
- Extensive experience in Nutanix and VMware based virtualisation
- In-depth experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies and CI/CD deployment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198003.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.