- 2 Month Contract + extensions
- North Sydney
- Large Project (Pilot phase)
We are looking to hire an experienced Cloud Solution Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Define e2e IoT solution architecture across many tenants. Work with stakeholders to approve and sign -off solution. Direct a team of 5-7 technical resources to develop the platform. Ideal candidate will have deep experience on IoT and Data Architectures, including AWS/Azure certifications.
- Minimum of 7 years Architectural experience
- Cloud Architecture experience e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- AWS Service Modules: IoT, Redshift, S3, Kinesis, Lambda, SNS;
- Connectivity Protocols e.g. LORA WAN, NBIoT, 3G/4G, WiFi;
- Sensor & Device Modules e.g. Raspberry Pie, Arduino Yun;
- Security e.g. Identity and Access Mgmt (IAM), Encryption, Policies, Certificates;
- Middleware Integration: REST APIs;
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button