Our client has a large presence in the retail industry, seeking a Cloud Security Engineer - Azure to join their team for an initial 6-month contract.
The Cloud Security Engineer will collaborate with Cloud Engineers and Business Analysts, with the primary goal of keeping Cloud Engineering one step ahead of malware authors and other would-be data thieves. Good knowledge about cloud security as well as having coding experience will be highly regarded.
About the Role
- Plan upgrades to products and services to fulfil agreed-upon security standards and/or controls using CI\CD Automation Contribute to the development and support of secure cloud products using CI\CD Automation
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of the present condition of cloud controls and changes throughout the cloud fleet.
- To safeguard Cloud resources, develop and deploy layered security measures.
- Consider and apply security engineering concepts throughout the whole cloud environment, including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and XaaS, and monitor processes and network traffic patterns to identify potential issue areas
- Building, maintaining, updating, and continually enhancing cloud-based systems, as well as putting security features into products to suit security demands.
- Strong understanding of how to create, implement and maintain cloud-based infrastructures, notably Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with programming languages such as PowerShell, Python, and others is required.
- Understanding enterprise networking, as well as cloud-native network devices and operations, as well as cloud-native network devices and operations, is essential.
- Implementing cloud restrictions, such as Azure Policies, Conditional Access Policies, and Privileged Identity Management, is a plus.
- DevOps/Agile as a basic concept for software development and delivery using technologies like DataDog or Splunk for logging and monitoring
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha at (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #245697