- Large Cloud Transformation Project
- Initial 6 months Contract
- Location: CBD
Our client is undertaking a major cloud transformation project. As part of this large migration project it is looking for a Cloud Application Architect. Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be responsible for defining, developing strategies and roadmaps to enable the move of applications into the Cloud.
- Develop, communicate and implement Application transformation and migration strategies
- Develop end-state application architecture, roadmap and interim phases
- Identify interdependencies between applications and propose mitigation techniques
- Support the overall cloud migration strategy
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to architects, designers and project teams to support the application migrations to the Cloud.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Previous experience as a Cloud Architect
- Extensive experience in the design and deployment SaaS and PaaS solutions and migrations
- Azure Cloud Solution Architecture Experience
- Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings in the market
- Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) Experience
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Experience
- Azure & AWS Cloud Exp (Desirable)
- iPaaS implementation and migration experience (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc)
- SAP HEC Exposure
- Experience Developing Roadmaps & High-Level Designs
- DevOps Experience (desirable)
- Having worked in Agile Environments
- Excellent Presentation, Written & Verbal Communication skill
Our client is looking to interview next week. APPLY NOW!!
For a more detailed discussion about the role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.