Our client, an Australian financial services company, is looking for a Campaign Data Analyst to elevate their customer analytics capability.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with campaign analysis and sourcing data and insights to drive decisions around the business.
In addition to this, we are looking for someone who has experience with R/ Python, SQL, Tableau and an understanding of data modelling.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver pre-campaign analysis, targeting and post implementation reviews
- Devise and implement customer behavioural analysis, predictive models and trigger detection techniques
- Develop and maintain new Tableau dashboards to support analytical solutions
- Contribute to projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with campaign or customer analytics
- Solid experience in SQL, Tableau and R/ Python
- Understanding of the application, interpretation and deployment of models
- Experienced in stakeholder management with the ability to translate business problems into analytical solutions
- Possess strong planning, organising and project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
Is this you?
Please submit your resume by hitting the apply now button or please contact Nick Barwick, quoting reference #194022