Our client is seeking to engage a CRM Dynamics System Administrator who will be responsible for resolving application issues, making changes to the system's configuration, resolve issues, patch and upgrade support.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
- Configure business process flows and workflows within CRM
- Assist with all operational incidents and service requests for all clients and users of applications under management;
- Register all incidents and service requests raised with the team directly or as a result of the second level support network;
- Assist with managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification;
- Ensure incidents and service requests are closed once finalised;
- Assist with managing internal and external service providers to deliver agreed services;
- Provide second point of call resolution, or assign to an appropriate technical support group;
- Provide seamless integration with the next level of support;
- Prioritise and manage escalation, resolution and feedback for each incident or service request according to defined service levels; and
- Report on incidents, service performance and performance trends.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint services
- Experience with configuration of business process flows and workflows within CRM
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.