This market leading organisation is embarking on an exciting period of growth and digital transformation. They promote an enviable and high performance culture and pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market.
Reporting to the BI Manager and working as an integral member of the Business Intelligence team, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the business intelligence systems including data warehouse, cubes and reports. In addition, you will be a subject matter expert who builds effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all information provided to internal clients is consistent and accurate.
The key technical requirements are:
- SQL Server BI Stack - SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
- Advanced T-SQL skills including writing stored procedures and views
- Excellent Analysis Services skills with the ability to develop multidimensional cubes and tabular models
- Excellent Integration Services skills with the ability to develop ETL Packages
- Excellent Reporting Services Skills with the ability to develop interactive reports using both MDX and SQL
- A strong understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts
Tertiary qualified in Technology/Data, you are a passionate and experienced MS BI Analyst with exceptional business, systems and data analysis skills. Excellent communication skills are essential for managing stakeholders and working with the business to provide value add reporting.
Please apply now or for a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204