Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled Business or Enterprise Architects to engage in the following deliverables:
- Collaborate and co-design with business and technical areas across multiple agencies.
- Apply structured business and enterprise architecture principles, approaches and methodologies.
- Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps.
- Establish and develop a strategy to implement a scalable architecture and modelling repository.
This is a long-term contract opportunity or 6 Months + Possible 6 Month Extension Options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will Demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Business or Enterprise Architect in a cross agency/ecosystem context.
- Ability to develop government capabilities as business, operating, or service models.
- A demonstrated ability to translate architecture concepts into a multilayered architecture or design/modelling repository
- A demonstrated ability to innovate through undertaking research and analysis to inform the direction of a government ecosystem architecture.
- A high level understanding of technical, service, or data architectures and there application to cross agency interactions and value generation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes on 03 8080 7209 quoting Job Reference: #205086
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.