- Sydney CBD
- $160K base
- Financial Markets
Our client, a large Australian financial institution with global operations, is currently looking for a Senior Support Analyst with at least 5 years' experience in the FICC/Capital Markets/Trading space to join their team as a Trade Surveillance SME. You will ideally have worked as a trader and/or have a strong understanding of Financial Markets Systems including FICC trading and Debt Markets.
This is a varied role that will see you use your knowledge of trading, front line support and the SDLC whilst providing training and mentoring as an SME. You will be focused on providing first line application and systems support ensuring that up time SLAs are met.
Ideally, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a trader focusing on FICC Rate/Capital Markets.
- Full understand of the pre trade life cycle and detailed knowledge of pre trade Rates trading activities
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in providing application support
- Excellent Excel skills and strong analytical ability
- Ability to train, mentor, coach others to increase their proficiency levels within a Rates trading and trade surveillance capacity.
For more information, please apply to this role, quoting reference number 183452.