Our client, one of the big 4 financial institutions is looking for 2 x Business BA's to work across a major remediation program of work. We require BA's who have worked in business based roles within B&F. The role is a mix of both Business and Operational BA work.
It is important that you have strong communication skills and can work independently. You will be the intermediary between the stakeholders and vendor and have a willingness to do whatever is required.
- Gathering and synthesising information, preparing process maps using Visio, documentation of key controls, handoffs and quality requirements
- Preparing templates and artefacts to support evidence collection
- Reporting and reconciliation of incoming data from the departed practices, internal partners and 3rd party vendor
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills are essential
- Ability to question processes owners, capture details and document findings whilst dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to project and quality manage own work and deliverables, working in consultation with wider project team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience within a BA role
- Experience of working within Banking and Financial Services
- Experience in end to end process mapping and documentation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
These are urgent requirements and suitable candidates will be forwarded for immediate review. Please apply via the link quoting ref 201178