Government organisation looking for a Business Assurance Manager to provide operational leadership to the Risk and Compliance Team.
The successful candidate will supervise and coach the team responsible for the delivery of a variety of programs of work to enhance the organisations participant engagement experience.
- Lead a team to identify payment system control weaknesses
- Lead a team to develop reports to identify payment abnormalities
- Address business assurance related audit findings
- Preparation of advice including briefs and business intelligence reporting
- Deliver on objectives of the organisation and build strong links with stakeholders
- Define and manage testing of controls
**Please note this role is based in Geelong**
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Pamela on 03 8080 7233.