Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support a number of projects and products within the organisation. This is a contract role until 30 June 2021, working at our clients offices in Canberra's South.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a number of ongoing and new projects, at various stages of the project and/or software development lifecycle.
This includes (but is not limited to), applying critical things and technical experience for:
- Development of high and/or low-level user and business requirements
- Consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and develop BA artefacts, for example, user stories, story mapping, process modelling, etc. as required.
- Facilitating workshops to drive direction and user needs
- Writing various system, business, security documentation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects/products the Agile method as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to elicit, capture and document (high-level and detailed) business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to work independently, show initiative, deal with multiple users, concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities, and resolve queries quickly and effectively.
- Proven exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience using DevOps for Agile Methodology, Cloud Computing
- Experience in IT Security
- Knowledge of spatial information/applications, scientific data, big data, or machine learning.
- Ability to actively listen, facilitate dynamic workshops and effectively lead stakeholder engagements, in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201060.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.