This Business Analyst role is to support the role out of the next phase of Workday as an end to end HRIS system. The modules included in this phase are Contract Generation and Onboarding.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of various HR modules in Workday (Recruitment (contract generation), Onboarding,)
- Translating business requirements/process document into the testing scripts to ensure the system meets relevant requirements. This may include workshops to define, scope, refine and prioritise the requirements
- Critically analyse business requirements using data to measure/qualify the requirement
- Conduct analysis of the "To be" processes with view to ensure all relevant scenarios are tested. Perform fit-gap analysis; including impact assessments
- Produce business analysis artefacts including BRDs, Process Maps and Workday workbooks.
- Identify use case scenarios to support test script writing. Perform test script writing and execution
- Maintain business processes and supporting documentation
- Sound business analysis skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications (Visio, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Background in HR systems, processes and policies
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197576