Working closely with business and IT stakeholders, you will lead the review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
Capturing functional and non-functional requirements, you will articulate and translate the business needs into technical requirements using best practice tools and techniques.
Experience & Abilities
- Extensive experience as an IT Business Analyst working on multiple business improvement initiatives simultaneously, including the use of Business Analysis techniques such as Use Cases, Scenarios, Prototyping, Business rules analysis, Non-Functional Requirements analysis, Problem tracking Workshops and others.
- Previous experience with TechnologyONe product suite
- Experience in establishing BA centres of excellence and developing tools, templates that drive BA good practice.
- Strong track record writing unambiguous, verified requirements to a testable level (Functional and Non-functional).
- Good understanding of Application Delivery platforms, Network infrastructure, Infrastructure Applications, Security, Virtualization technologies, and Cloud technologies and platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement, facilitation.
- Experience in the development of test strategies, test plans and test cases highly regarded.
- Experience working with structured project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile, PMBOK.
- Experience within the Education Sector highly regarded
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of major finance system implementations and/or application implementation experience.
- CBAP, PMI-PBA, BCS Business Analysis Practitioner or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile Extension to the BABOK highly regarded.
- PRINCE2 certifications highly regarded.
- ITILv3 certifications highly regarded.
Our client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible with a June start. If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Nic.email@example.com Quoting reference #213239