- CBD Location
- 6+ month contract with likely extensions
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst - Security to to join the Infrastructure stream.
The key objective for this role is to eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Providing Business Analysis services to the delivery stream projects, including elicitation and management of requirements, to support project delivery.
- Ensuring BA deliverables align to the standards and expectations set by the BA Capability team.
- Completing process analysis and design activities aligned with process standards as requested.
- Requirements owner for agreed projects within a delivery stream, representing the requirement intent and ensuring Vendor deliverables trace and align to business requirements.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis and providing recommendations as requested.
- Building working relationships within the Robust Program to enable successful delivery.
- Contributing to the alignment of the Observation Network stream with other delivery streams and ensuring consistency with BA outcomes.
To be successful, you MUST have evidence of the following clearly displayed in your CV:
- You will need Australia Citizenship for Security Clearance
- Strong business analysis skills set including elicitation for functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability.
- Technical capability to analyse needs and articulate requirements for the capabilities being delivered
- Experience on projects delivering one or more of the following: Privileged Access Management, Security Remote Access, Network Access Controls, Server Hardening, Vulnerability and Patch management.
- Knowledge and experience of applying security and resilience principles and frameworks.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including exec level stakeholders, ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
Strong communication skills, and an ability to flex style and approach.
Preferred additional experience:
- 5- 10 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of BABOK and BPMN.
- Knowledge of key security standards & guidelines e.g. ISM, PSPF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <191688>.
Please click the apply button.