About the role
The role of the Business Analyst is to work collaboratively with various teams and stakeholders to obtain, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for Projects to be delivered by the Portfolio Program Services; and other tasks as assigned by the Project or Iteration Manager of the Project.
- Technical BA - experience in insurance (claims) domain. Preparing technical requirements and experience across multiple streams of work.
- Non-technical BA - Non technical BA but with IT background to support requirements gathering.
- Geospatial BA - Strong consulting skills and supporting management of workload with offshore team GIS / Geospatial experience required.
- Undertake technical analysis; define and document business logic; mapping and governance and success criteria
- Support defining of MVPs; features/stories and benefits
- Assist in estimating for Delivery Phase
- Assist in development of flight plan and milestones.
- Attend and contribute to agile ceremonies - Iteration Planning/Stand-up meetings/Retrospectives/Showcases
- Facilitate elaborations sessions; attend and facilitate other workshops as necessary
- Meet with key stakeholders as required to clarify requirements; answer questions and support of user acceptance testing
- Proactively identify RAIDS (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies).
- Support development and testing team in understanding of requirements
- Support test planning and execution
- Document and deliver Project artefacts as required
- Contribute to Knowledge Transfer as required during and after delivery of project
- Identify and call out improvement opportunities for project delivery
Please note that prior experience with Insurance/Banking/Finance industry is required to be considered for these roles.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643.