Our client, a Global Mining Company, are seeking a Business Analyst to join their EDM team who are responsible for the delivery and support of Global Engineering Data Management. This is an initial 12 month contract based in Brisbane CBD.
The ideal candidate will have solid business analysis experience working with Information management (IM) systems in particular electronic document management (DMC). Exposure to engineering data is preferred.
- Demonstrated 5+ Years working as a Business Analyst.
- Engineering Data Management, Information Management exposure.
- A solid understanding of electronic document management with exposure to engineering design.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in projects in a multi-vendor environment
- Ability to use influence and relationships to work with other (third party) teams
- Ability to work in complex organization environments (ie matrix) and with remote teams
- Proven experience working with software applications via the SDLC and COTS products
- Experience with establishing application software delivery practices i.e. governance, process, template creation.
- Mining Experience - highly regarded
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537.