Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst with a strong background in supporting business transformation, rather than just IT / systems based change.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Identify and articulate pain points, issues and opportunities
- Elicit, document and manage business requirements
- Undertaken requirements traceability
- Analyse and map current / future business processes
- Identify and document business processes opportunities
- Analyse processes and data to identify gaps
- Conduct stakeholder analysis
- Engage internal / external stakeholder groups
- Elicit requirements using interviews, workshops, document analysis, business engagement and presentations
- Engage with technical teams and the broader program to ensure business requirements are well understood
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Digital and Business Transformation experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to navigate the department
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Abstract and detailed level thinking
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- User centred mindset and orientation
- Experience across multiple project or departments
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 211168
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.