Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled (2) Business Analysts with more than 5 years' working experience. The selected candidate should have experience working on large-scale data driven projects.
This is a long-term contract role until June 2021 with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Assisting with strategic planning, mapping and modelling development;
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups with different needs, views and competing priorities;
- Identifying and conveying (verbally and in writing) the objective of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and project levels;
- With business stakeholders, prioritising each business requirement according to its merits of enhancing business efficacy;
- In consultation with business and ICT stakeholders, developing innovative solutions to identified business challenges;
- Supporting the development of effective working relationships with stakeholders and include qualities such as ethics, trustworthiness and personal organisation;
- Working in and across teams for varying duration to achieve the identified work area outcomes - this may require team leadership and/or technical leadership skills;
- Organising, facilitating and co-facilitating workshops to extract business scenarios, business requirements and define new or improved business processes;
- Defining and documenting new business practices and processes in a consistent and easily understood manner and facilitate the agreement and sign-off of these with appropriate stakeholders;
- Assisting with reporting, including having an in-depth knowledge of the report development lifecycle.
- Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
You will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Business Specifications;
- Business Narratives/Scenarios;
- Functional Specifications;
- Defect Resolution Specifications;
- Technical Specifications;
- Risk Management Plans;
- Requirements Management Plans;
- Use Case model and Use Case Specifications;
- High level and detailed business requirements documents
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently or are able to possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206643
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.