- 2 x Business & Process Analysts
- Based in Port Macquarie NSW
- 6 months contract
Our client, a global consultancy is seeking to engage an experienced Business & Process Analysts.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Port Macquarie office location.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
The Process Analyst works with business subject matter experts to identify business problems and uses Lean Six Sigma methodologies to map, analyse and improve a process in order to realise tangible benefits in efficiency and performance.
Reporting to the Process Excellence Manager, the Process Analyst works with Process Improvement Engineers and Graduate Analysts to gather evidence, undertake assessment of processes, data, and system usage, with the purpose of improving quality, delivery, safety, cost and integrity across each business division, and to build performance metrics.
- Experience in business/process analysis in a large organisation
- Understanding of commercial considerations and risk and safety management principles
- Experience in working and dealing with customers, business units and key stakeholders
- Experience in the application of process improvement methodologies and principles
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering outcomes to meet the wider team objectives
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: #202031.