Our client is based close to the CBD, and is looking for a Business Analyst who has previously worked in large scale, HRIS Implementations in a Project Lead / Business Analyst function.
You will be working with a team of professionals managing specific module implementations, working with Project Managers, logging the project schedules, developing end user plans, and monitoring for change management issues.
Duties will include:
- Acts as the day-to-day key project liaison point for the implementation partner
- Maintains P6 project schedule and monthly budget forecasting
- Ensures information and deliverables are provided by project resources to the Implementation Partner as agreed
- Log defects in the Project Portal
- Develop and manage end-user roll-out plan
- Report and monitor change management risks in the Project Portal and escalate where required
- Report on change management issues in the Project Portal, and escalate to Project Manager
- Seeks input from stakeholders to develop and document process governance
- Documents Procedures, Guidelines, and processes
- Prepare data upload templates
- Develops change management and communication plans and schedules
- Documents change management and communication artefacts, including end-user training materials
- Co-facilitates stakeholder engagement and training sessions
You will need to have previously worked in a similar role
You could be from an IT or HRIS Background, with working experience on similar large-scale implementations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 quoting reference 243921.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.