About the Company :
One of our premium clients in the field of education based in Sydney is looking for an experienced Business Analyst. The initial contract is for 7 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role :
The Business Analyst, will be responsible for reviewing and analysing the organisations' business processes and information needs in order to identify changes that will lead to business improvements. Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and key knowledge holders, the position will investigate current practices to identify optimisation opportunities for business advances.
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic Systems Group objectives are identified, optimised and delivered.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues.
- Collect and analyse, reliable and wide-ranging Systems Group data and information to draw business relevant conclusions, complete data visualisation techniques and analysis and ensure that all recommendations for improvement are evidence based.
- Conduct business justifications, benefits mapping, cost benefits analysis and modelling in order to deliver recommendations for improvement that are evidence based and deliver identifiable improvements.
- Identify and analyse complex, multi-faceted and cumbersome business processes, utilising human centred design principles.
- Create solutions for problems, opportunities and recommend optimisations that will support nimble, agile, iterative, service delivery.
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining robust, consistent and sustainable business priorities.
Mandatory skills and experience :
- 5+ year's business analysis including proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Experience with Human Centred Design methodologies and modern research techniques.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 239328.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.