Working within the Cyber Technical Program, the Business Analyst is accountable under general direction to identify and communicate with users to formulate and produce requirements specifications to enable the creation of system and software solutions.
The Business Analyst must have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience engaging with multiple different stakeholder groups to identify and prioritise functional and non-functional requirements for enterprise technology systems.
The successful candidate must be proficient in developing key program artefacts to a very high standard, including traceability matrices, specification documents and process flow diagrams. The role also demands a candidate with strong analytical skills and a track record of delivering solutions within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Candidates with experience working in the national security or law enforcement space are desirable.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Manage large stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements.
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods.
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
- Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked.
- Elicit business and technical requirements and model new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast paced, technologically complex and nationally significant mission.
- Communicate effectively with users to identify business needs, problems and opportunities.
- Use network management software and tools to investigate and diagnose network problems, collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Experience in complex ICT projects is desirable
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 238340