About the Role
Support the client to design, develop, test and provide implementation support for custom solutions.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into functional requirements for operational and reporting systems.
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation with numerous stakeholders to engage.
- High level of written communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of multi-level data presentation techniques, including interactive dashboards and reports.
- Ability to quickly understand complex data and perform detailed analysis associated with data quality issues (i.e. testing).
- Experience with UX/UI design.
- Experience with writing design specifications.
- Experience with transitioning applications from development to support organisation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft technologies in particular Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Previous experience working with a health provider organisation or a private health insurer.
- Use of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding of billing work processes and data specific to public health organisations.
- Experience working with collaboration software to manage project tasks (e.g. JIRA, Redmine etc).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 189749.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).