Peoplebank Canberra currently has on offer a long-term contract opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our high-profile Federal Government Department client. The services will include and not be limited to:
- critically analyse existing business processes resulting in the development of artefacts for existing systems;
- actively contribute to workshops including those discussing current and future processes (both business and technical);
- produce high level and detailed documentation of new business requirements;
- formulate 'to-be' process that support on-line service delivery, and balances the requirements of clients, business users, and contracted providers of client services;
- formulate a detailed statement of requirements for an end to end solution that supports the 'to-be' process;
- quantify possible benefits offered by the 'to-be' processes and its supporting solution;
- communicate effectively business users, service providers and other key stakeholders.
- Must be an Australian Citizen to Apply.
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity, hen please do not hesitate to reach out to Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number: 186016.