This innovative, technology organisation has been a leading provider of software solutions to the Australian Real Estate domain.
Fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and as such, they are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their high performing team.
Working as a highly visible and pivotal Business Analyst you will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in design thinking, facilitation and knowledge management.
- Evidence of exceptional stakeholder management, with the ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to BA team.
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills across all levels of business and external clients
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels.
- Agile and Jira experience preferred
- Experience working on Web based Development projects is a must
- Experience within the Real Estate industry is highly desirable
- Understanding of Microservices architecture and division of modules is highly desirable