Our client is currently seeking to engage 2 experienced Business Analysts with strong critical analysis and business process re-engineering experience for an ongoing program of work.
In this role, you will:
- critically analyse existing business processes resulting in the development of artefacts for existing systems
- actively contribute to workshops including those discussing current and future processes (both business and technical)
- produce high level and detailed documentation of new business requirements
- formulate 'to-be' process that support on-line service delivery, and balances the requirements of clients, business users, and contracted providers of client services
- formulate a detailed statement of requirements for an end to end solution that supports the 'to-be' process
- quantify possible benefits offered by the 'to-be' processes and its supporting solution
- communicate effectively business users, service providers and other key stakeholders
- assist, and where necessary, coach and mentor other team members
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology preferred (relevant on the job experience in business process analysis or a related field will be considered).
- Minimum of 5 years business analysis experience in Government departments.
- At least 5 years of information technology experience
- Ability to critically analyse and re-engineer business processes.
- Ability to formulate requirements statements for ICT systems.
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with business users and suppliers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 email: email@example.com for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.