Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and meticulous Business Analyst for the provision of business analysis services for new and ongoing ICT Security projects, such as workshop facilitation, requirements gathering, and business process modelling.
This will be an initial 6 month engagement.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Technical information gathering, collating and analysing, on items such as user accounts, software applications and their supported status, and Active Directory / LDAP group memberships and functions.
- Communicating with technical and business resources to obtain and disseminate relevant information on the specific project.
- Developing and/or facilitating the development of, ICT Security processes and procedures.
- Eliciting, documenting, analysing and tracking business and technical requirements.
- Acquiring subject matter and process knowledge from the business and communicate to the project team.
- Building and maintaining productive relationships with business and technical stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Significant experience and track record as a BA (at least 5 years) primarily on ICT projects.
- Experience with ICT Security projects on topics such as:
- Security patching
- Application whitelisting
- Privileged access management
- User application hardening.
- Significant experience developing documentation including:
- process maps (diagrams and descriptions)
- business and technical requirements
- requirements traceability matrices
- standard operating procedures
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198892.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.