- Come & join an innovative & progressive delivery portfolio that is committed to providing inspiring customer experiences.
- Bring strong experience in business analysis for regulatory & compliance projects
- Contribute to Wealth / Superannuation / Advice products & review
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
It's a major financial services organisation.
They're undertaking a pretty big shift in both delivery model and strategic focus.
They're moving to agile ways of working across both technical and business process focused
And they have a renewed focus on making the customer experience as positive as possible.
They're looking for Business Analysts, with dedicated Financial Services experience in Superannuation.
What does that mean for you as a candidate?
We're looking for people with a strong Superannuation background - across regulations, Clearinghouse configuration, Superstream Data and administration processes.
Outside of that, you'll need to be comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, particularly in the face of updated regulatory and compliance standards.
As a Business Analyst, you'll have experience working in an agile environment in cross-functional teams and performing all the required duties of BA:
- Gathering and documenting requirements
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Process Mapping and Re-engineering
- Data Analysis
If this is you then get in touch!
Jack Richardson - Job #197213