Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Business Analyst to help design, maintain and enhance numerous information sharing services. This is an initial engagement until June 2020 , with a 12 month extension option and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Gather, analyse, evaluate and document business requirements from a variety of sources
- Work with a range of stakeholders to identify, develop and support business cases, blueprints and concepts of operations that align with the agency's strategic objectives
- Analyse current business systems and software products to improve services
- Explore possibilities and designing alternatives to address problems and opportunities
- Facilitate business requirements workshops to develop solutions to complex business issues
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure project activities and milestones are achieved
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst, with a proven ability to deliver very complex business analysis artefacts and deliverables, which may include:
- business cases, capability blueprints and concept of operations
- high level and detailed business requirements
- business process design documentation, use cases and user scenarios
- requirements workshops.
- High level problem solving skills, including the ability to develop innovative solutions and form sound judgments.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive working relationships in a dynamic working environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who with a current NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196833
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.