Our Government client is currently seeking a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
Work within a business-led project, you will be required to review current processes, to examine their efficiency and effectiveness. You will propose options to optimize business processes through reengineering and automation that takes a user centered approach to design. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and possess experience working in agile, and have experience in digital projects.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in digital program delivery
- Experience in agile program methodology
- Demonstrated relationship management skills including facilitation, listening and assessment
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Proven expertise in working in business led projects to design ICT solutions.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.