Knowledge, Skills & Experience specific to this engagement
The Senior Business Analyst role will require solid experience working across the project delivery lifecycle through Delivery Planning, Delivery Management and Transition to Service.
Ideally, the applicant will have worked across large financial institutes to deliver regulatory returns, and possess a great understanding of regulatory approach and framework, data architecture and how these are shaped to support business functions.
Outstanding written skills are a must, specifically an ability to communicate complex subjects in a clear and concise manner.
The applicant must be able to engage with stakeholders from both the business and technology.
Gather requirements and work with business and source systems to deliver the data strategically to the Credit Risk Engine and reporting
· Vendors (application vendors, system integrators etc)
· Understanding of credit risk function and demonstrate past APRA regulatory experience
· Data migration experience, preferably
· Regulatory Reporting Frameworks
· Experience with enterprise data management solution
· Experience with Agile project delivery methodology
· Experience with waterfall project delivery methodology
· Be able to relate data to business process
· Development of business requirements for tactical and strategic solutions
· Elaboration and maintenance of Features, Epics and User Stories
· Day-to-day Technology asset team engagement in the development of solutions from design, build, through to implementation
· Support workstream leads in providing updates via project tools (Confluence, Rally, etc)
· Support workstream leads on back-book review exercise
· Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
· Facilitation Skills
· Relationship Building
· Analytical Skills
· Communicating with Influence
· Enterprise analysis
· Collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence)
· Demonstrated exposure to relating data to business process and data migration
· Demonstrated exposure to a wide range of credit risk functions
· Demonstrated exposure to a wide range of banking functions
· Demonstrated experience within business and technology
· Demonstrated success in delivery of complex projects
· Demonstrated analytical skills
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!