- 6 month contract, ASAP start
- Brisbane CBD based
- Multiple positions available
Our client is seeking three (3) Business Analyst's for an initial 6-month contract to sit within their Digital Transformation team. These roles will see you work across various project initiatives.
- Lead investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes. Select, adopt and adapt appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques, considering business perspectives.
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis.
- Obtain formal agreement from a large and diverse range of stakeholders to the scope and requirements, plus the establishment of a baseline on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Analyse and design business processes, identify alternative solutions to exploit new technologies and automation, and develop graphical representations of business processes to facilitate understanding and decision making.
- Produce conceptual business models in support of business strategy with capability of developing bespoke models for unusual contexts.
- Identify the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups, translating communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables.
- Monitor and share knowledge with other business analyst team members, to contribute to the maintenance of high quality project deliverables using various management and system design tools.
- Undertake research activities in relation to best practice processes and frameworks, new and emerging technologies and organisational development.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Luca Francis on 3003 7755 or Carrie Watts on 3003 7644 quoting reference 244019.
Applications for this role close Friday, 11th March 2022 and require a written response to selection criteria.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.