About the role
Our client is a leading financial enterprise, who are looking for a senior BA to act as the primary lialson between business stakeholders and support the technology team.
- Gather and create requirements, such as features, epics and stories
- Perform appropriate business analysis that clearly articulates business needs and solution requirements
- Develop As-Is and To-Be process models, data models, workflows and other required outputs
- Support the product owner to define the business value and required outcomes
- Participate in and lead workshops
- Analyse the potential impact of proposed solutions to support change
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience as Business analyst with minimum experience of 5 years
- Experience with customer journey mapping
- Creativity and the ability to simplify complex processes and issues
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
- Strong ability to communicate visions to key stakeholders and teams and working with product owner to develop it into a shaped backlog for individual sprints
- Candidates with banking, insurance or superannuation backgrounds are highly desirable
Interviews are ongoing, so don't miss out on this opportunity and apply now!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 242729.