Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of Senior Business Analyst role is to provide strategic business analysis to support organizational decision-making. They will undertake research, analysis and elicit requirements on a variety of business problems and processes to assist with determining the optimal solution to meet requirements, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Elicit, validate and document business requirements to support measurement, analysis and decision making
- Model current and future business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements, efficiencies and change impacts
- Pro-active identification of risks, issues and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and their associated business impacts
- Deliver ad hoc business analysis and strategy development exercises as directed
- Lead the development and preparation of materials for Executive Management Team and prepare draft documents, investment management artefacts, briefing notes, proposals, presentations, etc. to inform and support decision making
- Manage a team, clearly define and communicate roles and responsibilities, develop capability and potential in others
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities consistent with clients safety management system requirements which are defined in SMS document number SMS-02-RG-3058
- Engaging with the business to distil business needs and identify fit for purpose options and establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure access to reliable and accurate information
- Identifying data to support current assessment to inform "TO-BE" future state, where current baselines aren't well understood, recorded or captured in a reliable data source
- Documenting current and future state processes, where processes have no clear ownership, accountabilities are owned by multiple stakeholders (processes are multi branch, multi-disciplined, multi-layered)
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!