Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business analyst.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Development of bespoke ICT Applications;
- Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies; and
- Enhancement of the Departments' SAP ERP platform.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in a senior business analyst role in complex IT- enabled projects:
- At least five years experience in senior business analyst roles including experience working in large-scale ICT projects
- Experience documenting high level requirements and detailed business requirements, use cases and user stories, of a high quality that meet the needs of the target audiences
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing sensitive stakeholder relationships:
- Demonstrated experience managing sensitive stakeholder groups to foster a common understanding to develop agreed high level and detailed requirements.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience drafting professional business analyst products, including Business Process Models, High Level Requirements, Detailed Requirements, User Stories and Wireframes
It is desirable if you have:
- Knowledge / experience working in an agile project environment
- Knowledge / experience working in a CRM project environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210987
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.