- Technical BA requirement for an LMS project
- Quick, short term contract
- SOR Location
About the Company
Our client is an enterprise level, well known state government organisation.
About the Role
The requirement is for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join the project team for a 6 week contract. The Business Analyst will be required to assist with a LMS implementation project with the target to reduce manual data cross referencing across the organisation. This would suit someone who is looking for a short term project in which they can hit the ground running and offer their expertise.
- Analyse data provided and offer recommendations for improved and consolidated reporting
- Create documentation, offering solutions to reduce manual end user data cross referencing
- Provide a standardised learning program for all staff along with supporting documentation
- Work alongside stakeholders and staff within the business to analyse and review current processes to offer improvements, including conducting meetings and workshops when necessary
- Document business requirements and present to the Project board the findings and recommendations where appropriate
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience with PRINCE2 methodologies and ICT project management frameworks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills ideally in a large to enterprise organisation
- PRINCE2 certification is highly desirable
- Business and systems analysis services with organisational experience in:
- Conducting focused workshops
- Capturing stakeholder requirements
- Business Process Modelling and re-engineering
- Liaising with different levels of stakeholders
- Detailed business and systems analysis
- Presentation to project executives
- Business case development
- Knowledge of learning management systems and SQL would be desirable. Strong Business Analysis and Systems Analysis skills to review and document the business processes and capture business requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business process analysis and process redesign skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209447)