Our client a large insurance provider is looking to hire Business Analyst to work on a large migration project of their Policy Administration System.
Key Accountabilties of the role include
- Performing analysis and review complex formulae in actuarial calculations
- Problem solving complex scenarios with a pragmatic approach
- Design and coordinate an appropriate level of test coverage and apply risk-based approaches in all aspects of the calculations and testing
- Undertake the task given incorporating advice/direction within given timelines
- Executing test scenarios
- Being clear and thorough in documentation and ensuring traceability and approvals are evidenced
- Working with a diverse range of stakeholders which include actuarial development team, product, tax, finance and project managers
- Knowledge of Australian Life Insurance industry is essential
- Strong technical and strong analytical skills
- Extensive Excel experience working with large amounts of data
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 195925.