About the Company :
One of our premium clients based in Sydney is looking for an Automation Test Analyst The contract is for 12 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role :
Successful candidate will have expertise and experience in Testing. You will have experience and knowledge about Tosca Test Suite and Selenium. Proven experince with SOAPUI preferred.
Required skills and experience :
- Subject matter expert in Automation testing and must have technical expertise with Tosca Test Suite, Selenium
- Expertise with QTest test management tool and SoapUI preferred but not mandatory
- Design, build and execute automation test scripts using automation frameworks
- Information gathering and analysis, working with project team and business analysts to gather information on manual test cases and work on the creation of automation scripts based on project priorities
- Solid understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Able to work within a team environment on team objectives and also take the lead and work independently when required
- Excellent Communication and Coordination: with Vendors, Business stakeholders, Business Analysts (Functional and Technical), Developers, SMEs, other Testers, infrastructure teams and Managers from various departments/teams
- Approachable, professional attitude with a focus on delivery
- Flexible and dynamic; able to undertake ad-hoc project coordination under the direction of the Project Manager
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Job ref # reference 239572.