- 2-3+ Years Oracle Fusion Cloud Application Support Experience
- 3-5 Years Application Troubleshooting and Maintenance Experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Sydney CBD Based with Flexible working
Oracle Fusion Applications analyst to Provide primary technical assistance and maintenance for business-critical applications within the ANZ Region. In addition, assist in definition of requirements for enhancements, and management and/or development of these. Further, to promote the efficient use of all facilities of software product to maximize Business efficiency and use of systems.
- Support Oracle Fusion applications including Finance, HCM and SCM to ensure maximum availability of applications at all sites by providing remote and onsite support where required and afterhours response (24x7) to users and clients from all sites for emergency/urgent issues.
- First contact for business for Oracle Fusion Cloud support via IT Service Desk
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Liaise with DP World Australia IT Teams and external vendors, in the support of interfaces and localisations of Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Supporting applications including pro-active monitoring.
- Responsible for progressive Software / Application Upgrade or releases across multiple sites and/or environments.
- Partnering with the business to define functional requirements.
- Coordinate acceptance testing and transition.
- Work within Incident, Problem and Change Management processes and contribute to improving those processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant IT disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years support or implementation experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud
- 3+ years of IT industry experience.
- Build and maintain relationships across Oracle Cloud end users & stakeholders
- Application support and Testing experience, with current active knowledge of relevant software tools.
- Application troubleshooting skills, such as use of command tools, shell scripting, able to read programming languages, installation of business-critical applications.
- Working in BAU environment as well on Projects.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how to work with other teams, i.e. Architects, Developers, Test, and Infrastructure teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent organisational, planning, prioritisation skills and attention to details
- Flexible with willingness to adapt to the dynamic working environment.
- Preferred knowledge in working with Logistics Operations Systems or Container Terminal Operations Systems
If interested and you think you're the right person for this opportunity, please select APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 239844.