Our Federal Government Client is seeking a APPLICATION TEST ANALYST.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Testers are required with the following skills to support a number of in-train and future objectives:
- Experience in testing web based applications
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within Agile teams and autonomously if required and possess strong analytical and negotiation skills
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum five years' experience working as a test analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in web applications.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Project Manager, following testing processes.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
It is desirable if you have:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Experience in software testing processes in an agile project environment.
- Extensive experience in functional and system testing of web-based applications.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210966
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.