- $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 package
- Macquarie Park location
- Market leader end user client
We are looking to hire an experienced Solution Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 10 years IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Solution Architect in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer facing projects
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to handle technical leadership tasks - technology strategy development, technology selection and advice, adapt to various work settings in an advisory role
- Experience of assessing and implementing Cloud solutions
- Experience with major technology change and business transformation programs
- Experienced with Agile or LEAN project teams
- Experience in adapting architecture standards e.g. TOGAF, Zachman Framework, Archimate or similar
- Able to start as soon as possible
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button